Sunday 22 May 2016

Viva La Diva Lipsticks!

Hello!
Now I am here with a new post about two products from Viva La Diva.
This is not a review, it's just a post about them, like swatches and my thoughts about them so far! (Not sponsored!).

Viva La Diva is a cruelty-free, Swedish "drugstore" brand, that make lip, eye and base products.
I have a bunch of stuff from them, but I thought I would make a post about their lipsticks today.
Link to their website: vivaladiva.se
(Not sponsored!) 


In the shade 56 Love Affair.
Moisturising Vitamin E Lipsticks:
What it is:
The success of Viva la Divas lipsticks continues. All our lipsticks contains moisturising vitamin E, which means you’ll never get that dry feeling on your lips. Choose from creamy, matte, full-covering, a more thin cover or pearl/shimmer.

What I think:
I really love how moisturising these are!
Now, I haven't really tried them that much, but from when I have swatched them and tried them, I notice that they are really creamy and moisturising.
I also noticed that the red lipstick (56 Love Affair) smudged out much easier and got kind of messy.
But I did like who shiny and pigmented it was!





Swatch of the shade 56 Love Affair.
You can get the shade 56 Love Affair here:
www.bubblebox.se













In the shade 97 Euphoria.
This is my favourite one!
It doesn't smudge out that easily, and it is more matte than the other one.
Also, it is a really different lavender/lilac purple shade that can be quite hard to find, especially one that is actually good. This is affordable, pigmented and moisturising!
Since it is becoming quite trendy with shades like this, I think this is great.
It is quite a "wearable" purple, if you compare it with other like neon purple lipsticks!











Swatch of the shade 97 Euphoria.
You can get the shade 97 Euphoria here:
www.bubblebox.se 

Also, these lipsticks smell kind of like cherries, quite sweet, but I think that the scent disappears after you have had on your lips quite a while.











No comments:

Post a Comment