Tuesday 22 March 2016

My Babylips Collection!

Hello!
I did a post yesterday, but I want to do posts more frequently, so today I will do another one!
Today's post will be all about my babylips lip balms by Maybelline New York, and so yes, let's get right on with the post!


Babylips lip balms by Maybelline New York:

Babylips are moisturising lip balms in different colours, some are pigmented, and some are clear, but all of them have a different scent to them.

There are different collections and limited edition babylips, but all of the ones I have are from the original collection.

You can get them here: 
www.maybelline.com/baby-lips 


Pink Punch:

This is a "barbie" pink colour, which I think definitely is the most pigmented one!
I don't use it that often at all, because it's so pink, and it can smudge out around your lips.
Babylips are just lip balms, and they don't dry to your lips, they are just glossy and as a lip balm would be, so the colour won't last for that long.
Anyway, this one is very pink and smells kind of like sweets, and also a bit fruity.


Peach Kiss:

So this one is the one which is packaged in purple, and it's a very shimmery, peachy bronze colour.
This one isn't at all as pigmented as Pink Punch, but I think many people would like this one.
This babylips has a colour, that not many other babylips have in any other collections, and it smells kind of sweet, but not too strong.


Cherry Me:

So, this one is my favourite one!
I mentioned it in my 2015 favourites post, and also, this is the first babylips I ever got.
On my hand it looks quite sheer, and kind of pink.
But trust me, on your lips it's a gorgeous!
You can build it up to a red and glossy colour that is so pretty!
And, it really smells of cherry.





Melon Mania:

This one is the least pigmented one, out of all the babylips I have.
This babylips is glossy, and a little hint of pink, but not much.
Altough, it smells of watermelon and also sweet!
Which I love, I think it smells amazing.
The scent is not that strong, and if you look at the actual lip balm, the colour of it is like a watermelon pink.
This is one of the newer babylips in the original collection, and I think the other newer one is orange scented?
Anyways, I like this one mostly for the scent of it:)


And that was all of my babylips!
I find it really fun that they are doing limited edition babylips for different seasons! Recently they did valentines day lip balms, so I hope they will do easter ones as well.
Also, I have a other product by Maybelline called babylips, but that is a balm and blush, and I have done a review on that as well, sprallice.blogspot.se/babylipsbalmandblush  
And that was everything, so I hope you enjoyed:)
Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment