Wednesday 17 February 2016

REVIEW: MeMeMe Cosmetics Lip Glide!

Today I am doing a review of the lip glide I got in my Glossybox!
I have tried it several times, and I can now say what I think about it, and hopefully, you'll find it interesting reading this post!<3

MeMeMe cosmetics lip glide:
149 kr/ 17$/12£ for 2g

This is the MeMeMe cosmetics lip glide, in the shade playful peach.
I think that everyone that got this lip glide in their glossybox, got it in the same shade.
If you want to know more details about this, then you can check out my latest post about my glossybox!



So, as you can see on my hand, it's very coral/peach coloured, and not a colour I would really use.
It's a matte finish, and you will need a little lip balm under this, otherwise your lips will become very dry.
It is quite creamy, and when you have applied it to your lips, it is very dry and matte!





This is it on my lips!
It's not the best lighting, but I hope you can see it anyway.
You can use this as a lip pen and a lipstick, on this picture I put it all over my lips.




Over all, I think it's a good coral lip product, which would go amazing with a lipstick in the same shade!
As I said before, I don't really use this kind of shade, and I think glossybox should have had a variation of shades, and sent them out randomly.
Otherwise, it is a nice lip glide, altough, keep in mind it's kind of a bit expensive, and you don't get loads of product.
I will give this a 6/10!

You can get it here!: www.mememecosmetics.com/lip-glide

Stay tuned for more reviews from my glossybox, and also other fun stuff!
Remember to subscribe and share, it would make me so happy if you did:)
Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment