Thursday 11 February 2016

Glossybox January!

Hi!
I am so excited to show you my Januari Glossybox, and I am not doing this to brag!
I did try to do a video unboxing my glossybox, but when I try to put it in a post, it just doesn't work!
Also, I won't be doing a review of the things I got today, because I just got them, so at the end of the month I will do a review on them, and of course a February glossybox haul/unboxing!
(I am NOT sponsored in anyway in this post)



This is the glossybox January 2016 edition, and it's called Hello, 2016!
(Maybe a bit Adele inspired..)






 This box comes with 5 products and a bonus product!




MeMeMe Cosmetics Lip Glide in Playful Peach:
What glossybox says about it: Formulated with a matte-velvet finish, Lip Glide offers ultra-high pigment for bold, statement lips!

What I think:
I feel like it's a quite a pigmented lip glide/pencil, although, it's not a shade you usually wear. It claims to be matte, and when I swatched it, it was!
So far, so good!
Original product: 149 kr/ 17 £/ 12$ for 2 g
(Full product)



Nicka K FX Airbrush Beauty Sponge Pink:
What glossybox says about it:
This makeup sponge from Nicka K is perfect for creating a even base with an air-brush feeling.
The ergonomic shape makes it easy to get a good grip when you apply makeup.

What I think:
I don't know how much I will actually use this, as I don't wear foundation.
And I don't really have anything to compare it with either, since this is my first blending sponge.
To be honest, I feel like it's a bit hard, but maybe I will try it sometime!
Original product: 69 kr/8 $/5 £
                                                                (Full product)
  

Royal Apothic Holland Park Cream Creme Body Moisturizer:
What glossybox says about it:
Deeply moisturizing body lotion that makes skin smooth and supple.
The lactic acid from milk protein gives a light exfoliating effect, while olive oil and vitamin A and E moisturizes, softens and repairs the skin.

What I think about it:
I smelled it, and omg, it smells so strong of perfume!
I tried it on my skin, and it really moisturizes the skin and soaks in very fast, but it's not my kind of smell.
Original product: 269 kr/ 31$/ 22£ for 240 ml.
                                                                   (Full product)

Mini size!
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion:

What glossybox says about it:
This moisturizing lotion is wonderful to apply on your face on cold winter days, and works well as a body lotion.
Cleaning macadamia oil, antioxidant vitamin E, vitamin B5 and glycerin bind moisture.
The natural skin barrier gets protected, while preserving the skin's protection against dirt, bacteria and air pollution will be strengthened.
Also suitable for sensitive skin.

What I think about it:
I have only tried it once, and it didn't soak in to the skin that fast.
I didn't do wonders, but I will continue to try it out, since many famous celebrities have raved about it, and also other youtubers! I was very excited for this though!
Original product: 129 kr/ 15 $/ 10 £ for 500 ml.

                              
  Glazel Visage Pressed Rouge Mini:  What glossybox says about it:
This blush gives you a natural rosy glow while the skin gets nice luster with a silky smooth feeling.

What I think about it:
I have not tried it yet, only swatched it.
Reading the comments about this on glossybox's webpage, were all positive.
So, it will be fun to try:)

Original product: 89 kr/ 10 $/ 7 £ for 3 g
(Full size)
                                     
Toms Nellie Dellies Dark Chocolate- Bonus!:   
What glossybox says about it: 
Good and rich dark chocolate with a deep and intense flavour. Sweetened with extracts form the stevia plant, and a high content of dietary fiber. Contains 70% cocoa and natural cocoa butter. Naturally amazing without any added sugars!
What i think about it:
I don't feel any difference compared to other dark chocolate I have tasted with 70% cocoa.
Maybe a bit more intense.
I am not the biggest fan of dark chocolate, but I like it!
Original product: 12 kr/1.50 $/ 1£ 
(Full product)

I will give this box a 7/10! 

Here are the links to where you can get the products:
MeMeMe Cosmetics Lip Glide:
http://www.mememecosmetics.com/lip-glide
Nicka K FX Airbrush Blending Sponge:
http://www.nicka.com/applicators/airbrush-fx
Royal Apothic Holland Park Cream Creme:
http://www.royalapothic.com/products/holland-park-cream-cream
Cetaphil Mousturising Face and Body Lotion:
https://www.apotea.se/cetaphil-moisturizing-lotion-500-ml
Glazel Visage Pressed Rouge:
(Can't find a link!)
Nellie Dellies Dark Chocolate:
https://www.apotea.se/nellie-dellies-m%C3%B6rk-choklad



Hope you liked this!
And I hope I will get the video thing figured out soon, but see you in the next post!
(Don't forget to subscribe!)
Bye:)
                      


No comments:

Post a Comment