Monday 29 February 2016

Glossybox February!

Finally, I got my February glossybox! I 
hope you will enjoy this post, and I have to say that the packaging of this box is very cute:)



Here is the February box, which is themed around love!
This box is called dream up,
and I read in the glossy mag, that "glossies" all around the world got to vote on facebook, about the design for this box.

This is a overview of everything I got in my box.












Oral-B 3D White Luxe Perfection Toothpaste:
What Glossybox says:
Get a radiant smile with fluoride toothpaste 3D white luxe perfection.
This is Oral-B's most advanced technology ever for whitening.
Micro-beads and silicon oxide dissolves stains and protects proactively.
What I think:
I am not so sure about this toothpaste, since they have banned micro-beads in a few places.
I have a toothpaste I use, and it's the one I will stick to. 
Original product: 39,90 kr/ 3 £/ 4 $ for 75 ml.

Elizabeth Mott Queen of the Fill Tinted Brow Gel:
What glossybox says about it:
Give your brows  a defined look with this browgel from Elizabeth Mott.
Apply using the brush along the brows to create and form a natural look.
Slowly build up more colour after each layer.
What I think: 
I don't have any other brow products to compare this with, but I think it's a fun product to put in the box.
This is actually in the right shade for my brows, which is a plus!
Original product: 175 kr/ 14£/ 20 $ for 4 g.

Barnängen Antiperspirant Mjuk & Torr:
(Soft and dry)
What glossybox says about it:
Barnängens new antiperspirants in recyclable glass containers are kind to the skin and provides effective protection against perspiration for up to 48 hours!
Soft and dry is a new, unique formula that quickly makes the skin feel dry.
What I think:
Well, I also read in the glossy mag that this antiperspirant is better for you than most of the others, which sounds good.
Original product: 26,90 kr/ 2£/ 3$ for 50 ml.
Benefit They're Real Lash Primer:
What glossybox says about it: 
They're real tinted primer increases lash volume and can both be used as a primer under your usual mascara or separately for a natural look.
The formula is waterproof and conditions the lashes with pro-vitamin B5.
What I think: 
So happy to recieve a product from Benefit! Really happy with this!
Original product: 250 kr/ 21 £/ 29$ for 8,5 g.
Laino Intense Nourishing Body Care, Green Clay Paste & Shea Butter Hand Cream:
What glossybox says about it:
A beautiful skin care kit with a intensive moisturising skin cream, a cleansing face mask with natural green clay and a hand cream for dry hands.
What I think:
I hav already tried the hand cream and the face mask, but the review will come at the end of March.
(My January Glossy box review will be coming soon!)
Original product: 52- 115 kr/ 4-10 £/ 6-14 $



I will give my February glossy box 7/10!:)

Here are the links to where you can buy these products:
Oral-B toothpaste:
https://www.boots.com/Oral-B-3D-White-Luxe-Perfection-Toothpaste
Elizabeth Mott tinted brow gel:
http://www.elizabethmott.com/products/queen-of-the-fill-tinted-eyebrow-gel
Barnängen Antiperspirant:
(Can't find a link)
Benefit They're Real! tinted lash primer:
https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/theyre-real-tinted-primer
Laino products:
https://www.apotea.se/laino


(If the prices aren't in your currency, just search for a money converter, so you can see how much they would cost!)


Not Sponsored:)













No comments:

Post a Comment